NIVEA Care Run is organised by Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 77205-D) ("Organiser"), a company incorporated in Malaysia, and having its registered address at Unit T1-L12, Level 12, Tower 1, PJ 33, No 3, Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 13 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
1. Particulars of NIVEA Care Run
Date : Sunday, 29 Oct 2017
Time : 7:00am- 10.30am (7.30am flag off)
Route : Putrajaya Precint 6, 5km
Venue : Kompleks Sukan Air, Precint 6, Putrajaya
2. How to Enter
2.1 To enter, log on to www.niveacarerun.com.my ("Website") for online registration. All fields marked mandatory, must be filled by the applicant and all terms and conditions stated herein and in the website must be accepted.
2.2 Each application must be accompanied by online payment of RM65.00 being the fee for NIVEA Care Run ("Fee") - RM5.00 registration fee and RM60.00 for the run.
2.3 Once the registration form is submitted and payment made, there will be no refund of Fee in the event of NIVEA Care Run is cancelled or the applicant does not or is not allowed to participate in the NIVEA Care Run for any reason whatsoever.
2.4 Submission of an application does not mean guaranteed participation. The Organiser shall be entitled at its sole discretion to reject any application without assigning any reason thereto. There will be no refund of fee paid if the application is rejected.
Closing date for registration is 30th September 2017 or when the first 3000 participants is reached, whichever comes first. Decision whether to accept any application submitted after the Closing date, shall be at the Organiser's sole discretion.
3.1 The NIVEA Care Run is open to the public.
3.2 Participant must be 18 years of age and above as of 29th October 2017 and must register online in accordance with Clause 2 above.
3.3 Registered participants are not encouraged to bring children under the age of 18. Any instances where participant bring along children under the age of 18, the individual is solely responsible for the safety and physical well-being of the children during the run.
4. Participation Rules and Qualification Criteria for Run Kit & Finisher Medal
4.1 The T-Shirt, Number Bib and All Other Products that may be allocated for the NIVEA Care Run by the Organiser, shall collectively be referred to as the "Run Kit".
4.2 Each registered participant is: -
a) Preferred to wear the official number bib at the front of the NIVEA Care Run T-Shirt for the duration of the NIVEA Care Run; AND
b) Entitled to ONE (1) Run Kit.
4.3 The Participant can choose upon registration whether he/she prefers to use the postal service for delivery of their Run Kit.
a) The Run Kit will be couriered to the address provided in the registration form 1 week prior to the event day.
b) Each Run Kit has a chargeable fee of postage at RM25.00 per pack for West Malaysia. There will be no postal service provided for East Malaysia.
c) The Organiser is not responsible for any undelivered Run Kit due to incorrect or incomplete address or unavailability of receiver at the delivery address.
d) No refunds will be provided for undelivered Run Kit.
4.4 Details for the physical collection of the Run Kit by the registered participant shall be made available by the Organiser one (1) week before the date of the NIVEA Care Run through short message service (SMS) to the mobile number provided in the registration form and published on the website (www.niveacarerun.com.my).
4.5 A registered participant who does not start within 15 minutes from the allocated flag-off location and/or check point shall not be entitled to the Finisher Medal (for completing the Route).
5. Liability & Responsibility
5.1 The applicant shall be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided in the registration form. The Organiser shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever to check and verify the information or consent so given.
5.2 The applicant /participant hereby acknowledges that he/she takes part in the NVIEA Care Run at his/her own risks and he/she shall assume full liability and responsibility for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death and hereby releases and holds the Organiser, their Sponsors and their Appointed Official harmless from any liability.
5.3 Where the participant is accompanied by a Non Registered Participant of the NIVEA Care Run, the participant shall ensure that the Non Registered Participant is aware and agree that he/she takes part in the NIVEA Care Run at his/her own risks and the participant shall assume full liability and responsibility for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death of the personal and hereby releases and holds the Organiser, their Sponsors and their Appointed Officials harmless from any liability.
5.4 By participating, the participant is assumed to be fit and able to participate and/or complete the NIVEA Care Run and where applicable, had consulted his/her medical practitioner.
5.5 The participant shall run on the designated route and observe the signage and/or safety regulations.
5.6 The participant shall prepare his/her own refreshments/food.
6. Rights of Organiser
6.1 The Organiser reserve the right to amend the Route as the Organiser deems fit and any amendments/variations will be made known by way of notice posted on the Website and such other forms as the Organiser may decide and the participant is deemed to have due notice of the same. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such amendments/variations.
6.2 The Organiser reserves the right to delay and/or cancel the NIVEA Care Run upon occurrence of any event beyond the control of the Organiser including (but not limited to) acts of God, flood, fire, embargo, riot, war, natural disaster, or any event constituting force majeure and for the reason stated in Clause 2.4, without any refund of Fee.
6.3 The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant whom in Organiser's sole opinion, is guilty of jostling, obstructing or involves in act of aggression against another.
6.4 The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant whom in Organiser's sole opinion, physically unfit or appears to be unfit or incapable of continuing/completing the Route.
6.5 The Organiser reserves the right to use the name, photographs and video recordings taken before, during and after the NIVEA Care Run for purposes of advertising and/or publicity without any prior notice to the applicant/participant and the applicant/participant shall not claim ownership or compensation for the materials.
6.6 No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the Route or in the vicinity of the Route except official race marshals and medical vehicles.
6.7 By applying and participating, the applicant/participant hereby expressly agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of the Organiser. The applicant/participant hereby gives his/her consent to and authorizes the Organiser to disclose his/her particulars to service providers and/or sponsors appointed and/or collaborated for the sole purpose of NIVEA Care Run.
6.8 The Organiser's decision on all matters relating to the NVIEA Care Run shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
6.9 The Organiser reserve the rights to change, amend, delete or add the terms and condition of the NIVEA Care Run without prior notice and the applicant/participant shall be bound by such changes.
7. General Enquiries
7.1 For any general enquiries pertaining to the NIVEA Care Run, please contact:
Hotline : +6014 2966 575
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions applicable to the NIVEA Care Run 2017 (the "Event")
2. I fully understand, acknowledge and agree that I enter the Event at my own risk. I accept full responsibility and assume full liability for all such risks including any mishap, body injury, death, damage, accident, ill-health and hereby release and hold the Organiser harmless from any liability arising from my entry into the Event.
3. I hereby represent, warrant and undertake to the Organiser the following with full knowledge that they shall be relied upon by the Organiser in accepting my participation: -
- My personal particulars disclosed herein are true, accurate and correct;
- I have no medical condition that would affect my safety and physical well-being arising from my participation in the Event and that I am medically and physically fit and competent to participate in the Event;
- I shall fully abide by the Term and Conditions of the Event and any applicable laws.
4. I confirm that the representations, warranties and undertakings stated in Clause 3 hereinabove are true and correct and I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall waive, release, discharge and undertake that I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall not make any claims or lodge any complaints whatsoever against the Organiser, Sponsors or Officials of the Event for the results of the Event and/or the lucky draw, action taken by the Organiser, any injury, death or losses/damages to property sustained during the Event.
5. Further I (my heirs, successors and assigns) shall indemnify and hold the Organiser, Sponsors, Appointed Officials/Suppliers harmless from any claim, demand, proceedings, costs, expenses liabilities, loss or damage (Whether direct or consequential) made by third parties, arising from my breach of the representations, warranties and undertakings under Clause 3 hereinabove and/or breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Event.